Prepare for your Open Heaven Encounter as you Attend Wonder-Working Worship of 2017 Annual Kingdom Life Summit, It’s your Time and Your Turn to be Blessed.
Venue: 57, Adisa Bashua Street, Off Adelabu Street, Surulere, Lagos.
For Enquiries: 0808 149 4141, 0803 319 9064, www.proclaimjesustv.com/akls
BE THERE TO BE BLESSED. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD
[note align=”center” title=”WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AKLS”]
ANNUAL KINGDOM LIFE SUMMIT
Annual Kingdom Life Summit (AKLS) is an expansion of the then existing Annual Reunion Service of New Estate Baptist Family which was a coming together of all churches that came out of New Estate Baptist Church (NEBC), Surulere, and other individuals who have had their spiritual roots in NEBC but who may be outside Lagos or within and who may eve have joined other Christian Assemblies due to logistics and personal reasons. The Reunion service use to hold on one Saturday every year with Brethren enjoying an atmosphere of spiritual edification and fellowship. Vision is progressive thus from 2003, the reunion vision took a new turn with the addition of more days, additional speakers, varieties, and programmes for edification, education, empowerment, fellowship, and ministerial networking among the individual members of the family and the Churches that make up the family. Today twenty eight (28) churches come together to host the programme.
The Vision: The followings are the visions of AKLS:
1. Provide an opportunity for corporate fellowship and spiritual revival.
2. Empowering members by tapping corporately from the spiritual and ministerial gifts of different ministers in the body of Christ.
3. Serves as an avenue of sharing ministry resources for better productivity in the accomplishment of our common task of Mission, Evangelism and Church planting.
4. Serves as a vehicle through which we contribute to National Development by encouraging members and all those who participate in the summit to exact positive influence in their areas of endeavor. This includes embarking on projects that will benefit communities such as medical, Educational, social projects among others.
5. Members knowing one another better and do things in partnership in the areas of Career, Business etc.
6. Promote a culture of integrity and excellence among family members and by extension the society at large by encouraging people to stand out in their areas of endeavors.
7. Empowering young people to start a small/medium scale business or help to grow an existing business through the giving of monetary assistance and attaching the individuals concern to a mentor or business coach.
We use this medium to invite all and sundry, Lagosians, and those outside Lagos to be a part of Annual Kingdom Life Summit this year and beyond. We believe that the ancient word will impact our lives and we in turn will impact our generation and society lastingly.
By Kunat, Amos Achi
‘Visioneer’ and Pastor, New Estate Baptist Church